active 14 hours, 18 minutes ago
The Suicide Prevention Task Force is emerging as a backbone organization that utilizes data as a basis for discussion points in and among communities, and cohorts. The Suicide Prevention Task Force looks for collaborative opportunities with other deaths of despair -drug overdoses, social isolation, alcohol poisoning.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
What are we working on and how are we getting there?
- Relationship Building
- Problem Exploration
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention / Avedium - American Foundation for Suicide Prevention Established in 1987, the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP) is a voluntary health organization that gives those affected by suicide a nationwide community empowered by research, education and advocacy to take action against this … Continued
- An Analysis of Suicides in Lehigh County - Conducted by The Lehigh County Suicide Prevention Task Force Introduction Periodically, high profile tragic events bring the issue of suicide into the national spotlight. These events confirm that suicide is an alarming public health problem that is highly misunderstood and … Continued
- RESPONDING TO GLOBAL SUICIDE-RELATED RISK ARISING FROM THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC & Research Data Base
- New Study Finds More Groups At Risk For Gun Suicide
- Association for Death Education and Counseling [ADEC] in Conversation: Coronavirus 2019
- Prevent Suicide PA Informational Packet, September 2019
- Ruderman White Paper on Mental Health and Suicide of First Responders